VOLCANO & ICE CAVE ADVENTURE
- Duration: 270 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Whistler, BC
- Product code: PHRYAP
FRONT ROW SEATS TO A SLEEPING GIANTAppreciate a 75 min scenic mountainous helicopter flight from whistler to the ancient Mount Meager Volcano. A quick stop at the Volcano to discover the deep cavern venting steam fringed by dramatic backdrops. You will then be transported over the formations of ancient glaciers to enjoy the rare beauty of glacial caverns. Enjoy the interpretive tour by a highly trained guide as they walk you through the blue rooms & multiple tunnels of azure blue crystalline formations and impressive vaulted ceilings of ancient remote ice caves. (total travel time is 75 min.)
- PRIVATE FLIGHT : 1-4 passengers : $5800.00 (plus applicable taxes)
- PER PERSON : 2-4 passengers $1450.00 pp (plus applicable taxes)
- DURATION : About 4.5 hours.
- STARTING POINT : Your hotel in Whistler or Squamish Heliport.
- TRANSPORTATION : Helicopter.
- MEAL : included, (soup, sandwich & dessert)
- INTEREST : landscape, wildlife, volcano, ice caves, glaciers.
- NOTES: Warm coat, boots and safety equipment provided.
A TAILORED EXCURSION
Your pilot can cater the itinerary to your wishes; your departure can be from the helicopter base in Whistler, Squamish or even Vancouver Harbour Heliport for an additional cost of $1995.00 per reservation or directly from your accommodation (by helicopter pick up or private ground transfer to the heli-base).