HELI & BOAT EXCURSION TO PRINCESS LOUISA INLET
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Whistler, BC
- Product code: PQN819
Escape for one day from the hustle and bustle of Whistler. Before your eyes, discover a breathtaking and surprising scenery; the rivers are winding down the valley, the mountain peaks and glaciers are all around you. Flying a bit further, you will finally land by a high elevation lake for an incredible picnic, alone in this remote wilderness.
A MINI-CRUISE AT THE END OF THE WORLD
After your picnic, your pilot is flying you to the boat dock. Enjoy your cruise for few hours, while discovering marine wildlife (seals, dolphins and maybe some whales that are coming from the ocean to find food in these abundant waters). Don’t miss out on a walk in the rainforest! Surrounded by ancient cedar trees, learn about this ecosystem and admire waterfalls falling right into the inlet.
- DURATION : About 6 hours
- STARTING POINT : Your hotel in Whistler/Squamish.
- TRANSPORTATION : Helicopter.
- MEAL : Gourmet picnic lunch
- INTEREST : landscape, boating, marine wildlife
- OTHER : If you enjoy boating, we can arrange for a longer cruise et add crab fishing!
- NOTES: Don’t forget your swim suit if you wish to swim in the inlet, you might get the chance to swim with the seals!
A TAILORED EXCURSION
Your pilot can cater the itinerary to your wishes; your departure can be from the helicopter base in Whistler, Squamish or even the Vancouver Harbour Heliport for with additional cost of $1995.00 per reservation or directly from your accommodation (by helicopter pick up or private ground transfer to the heli-base).
Tour available from mid May through mid October.